[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I notice you didn't take your own advice either. I'll just kind of leave that spear on the ground there for now though. Maybe future generations can find a use for it.

Gunning down Lucifer while he's asleep instead of waiting for a duel seems unsportsmanlike. Let's do it!

#shoot Demonlord5000
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Lockez takes aim right at demonlord's head and pulls the trigger. a flag that says "bang" thrusts itself out from the gun's barrel. everyone laughs at this incredibly funny joke.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I don't know what I expected.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Psywombats recites an ancient spell, attempting to imbue himself with cosmic power! Little does he know know that the book is actually a DVD case (The Last Samurai) and he is really just rattling off a list of facts about the movie. About the same time that he starts talking about aspect ratios, he looks up and notices that everybody else has already left the room.

Only the last weapon, the glittering spear, remains, and it will only accept a user that has shown disdain for guns and/or books.
LockeZ
Oh I liked that movie
Whatever happens, this seals my fate. Fortunately, guns suck in rpgs, and this fact seems to have applied to mafia as well. That last samurai reference was great though.
Lucifer has awakened and seen your unsportsmanlike attempt to kill him! Let's go longinus, and take them out.

However...I'm not so foolish as to go after lockez with it. As punishment for trying to kill me, you shall die the old fashioned way.
I swear to god if that was an IKO I will forever haunt you demonlord
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"With this...I'll finally end everything! 行くぞ!!!"

Demonlord lifts the legendary spear of Rhongomiant and thrusts it into Nessiah's heart. Rays of multicolored light erupt from her body. The smell of sulfur fills the noses of those present, as a rain cloud begins to weep overhead.

"I... I will not..."

In a final flash of light, Nessiah is gone.

Nessiah, who was King Satan, Illuminati-aligned Secret Controller of the Status Quo, was stabbed Day 8.

Secret Controller of the Status Quo: You are the true enemy of all players. Your power is ultimate, you will actually be writing the OP and all flavor/modposts, instead of me. Additionally, while the players all have TRUE roles, you will be giving them fake role PMs, which they will believe to be true until you die. You win if you don't get stabbed by a spear on day 8.

just kidding. actually the spear breaks in half when demonlord tries to pick it up because it was just duct-taped together.

Day continues. with 4 players alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. no deadline.
LockeZ
Wait did you mean 3 votes to lynch
Haha, if that had actually worked, LockeZ would've been instahammered.

#cancel

#lynch demonlord
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
two votes for demonlord, one vote for lockez. nessiah not voting.
It was worth the gamble. Honestly I got recruited in a pretty hopeless situation, so I wanted to at least take one person out.
LockeZ
come at me brethren
Time to take my honorable death and perform seppuku since I'm dead either way, and it's about time for this to move alone.

#lynch demonlord5000
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

"Should've taken the skin creme."

Demonlord, who was Gabriel, Chaos-aligned(Formerly Charity) mole cop, was lynched Day 8.

It is now night 8. please give me your night actions within 24 hours.

you're capable of submitting to me any post for investigation once per day/night cycle, and will get a result of 'BUSSING DETECTED' or 'NO BUSSING DETECTED'