[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

author=Archeia_Nessiah
If that's the case then he's...definitely the new lucifer...

The only reason I pm'd it in was because I thought I could be sneaky about it...That is until it occurred to me that, unlike Zeuzio, my power is public.
Used my power just now. Just gotta wait for cavedog to appear. In the meantime, we need to get some discussion going as if to go after frogge, or go after the new lucifer once he's identified.
I'm fine with doing either. The thing is, we know that Frogge is harmless, but we have no idea what any of these neo-Lucifers are capable of; they could have new abilities tacked on to their old ones, they could have just their original abilities, or they could even be allowed to night kill (just because it hasn't happened doesn't mean past neo-Lucis weren't just trying to keep it secret).

I mean, with Cave in charge, I'm learning anything's possible with him...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Hikitsune-Red
author=Zeuzio
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.
smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!
So...the gears finally clicked in my head to how wrong this is. This power belongs to my partner, hikitsune, and I don't think anyone else has this power. It was not used in our doc, though. Also, it was used just after I infiltrated humility, which only me, hikit, and oddrabbit could have possibly known about...

Hikit...you aren't, are you?
Now just hold on a second!

Zeuzio is speaking in half-truths here, folks. Our win condition is to outlive pro-chaos factions (hence "Patience"), a point for each one (Humility - now, Temperance - as soon as Frogge, and final Lucifer/Chaos).
And to my knowledge Zeuzio has not told me that he has the ability to infiltrate factions' OOT-threads. I checked the above post on a hunch after realizing that Zeuzio had pushed me in some wrong directions, even early on in the game.

We do not have access to their chat, though he might! Whether that's by this so-claimed infiltration power, or for some other reason, I don't know.

(And sorry for not replying to this issue sooner, notifications for this got swamped by Winterruption notices)

As far as where we should go now, demonlord can bus-check us now, because I'd very much like to know...

#lynch Zeuzio

beep beep! it's a bus-driving demon. the bus-driving demon detects no bussing in this post!
author=Zeuzio
If my teammate is now chaos, I am swearing off mafia forever lol.

Welp, good bye everyone. Do we lynch Frogge or Hikitsune though?
Well that's fun, narrows down lucithree to you two. I'm pretty sure it's Zeuzio, that infiltration ability smells because there's nothing about it before the OOT demon sniffed his post.

And we should be focusing on killing Lucifer's incarnation, Frogge is irrelevant for me (although not for HiKi I guess). We'll win when Lucifer fails to recruit or something else happens on the law end. Luckily we have enough analytics powers to make finding lucifer fairly straightforward.
author=psy_wombats
Well that's fun, narrows down lucithree to you two. I'm pretty sure it's Zeuzio, that infiltration ability smells because there's nothing about it before the OOT demon sniffed his post.

And we should be focusing on killing Lucifer's incarnation, Frogge is irrelevant for me (although not for HiKi I guess). We'll win when Lucifer fails to recruit or something else happens on the law end. Luckily we have enough analytics powers to make finding lucifer fairly straightforward.

Really? you realized the OOT communication power IS Hikitsune right? Why would they use it ON THEIR PARTNER right before they're about to achieve thier primary win condition?

#lynch Hikitsune_Red
Explain how your infiltration works then. You said you have another use today.
Sure. To infiltrate a faction, I have to correctly guess all of its members. Turns out this is really hard to do, which is why it took until day 5 to get it. We, or I guess I now, achieved our win condition when we infiltrated humility and bussed oddrabbit.
In that case you should be able to infiltrate LockeZ and demonlord to prove yourself.
author=Zeuzio
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Oddrabbit's power is pretty useless right now, really. Nightkills seem to be gone and we're not gonna lynch anyone we know is probably law anytime soon. Plus, frogge has very, very helpful.
smiling demon targets zeuzio! zeuzio maintains OOT communication with at least one of the names in this post!
Yep, we were finally able to infiltrate a chaos faction using my power. I'm an undercover cop, and hikitsune and I win by bussing a member of any chaos faction we infiltrate.

And why jump on admitting this ability so quickly, the very moment you were caught in communication with another faction?

Nobody inquired. You defended yourself the moment you saw this post...
author=psy_wombats
In that case you should be able to infiltrate LockeZ and demonlord to prove yourself.

I can do this, yes. though the fact that it's posted in the thread the patience achieved their win condition after I said we would should also maybe show I'm not lying? Still, if you really want me to, I'll do it.

author=Hikitsune-Red
author=Zeuzio
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
Yep, we were finally able to infiltrate a chaos faction using my power. I'm an undercover cop, and hikitsune and I win by bussing a member of any chaos faction we infiltrate.
And why jump on admitting this ability so quickly, the very moment you were caught in communication with another faction?

Nobody inquired. You defended yourself the moment you saw this post...

Because it was clear someone was trying to sabotage our win. Now I know it was you.
Yeah, you should do it. Confirmation from LockeZ and demon would be sure proof because HiKi claimed not knowing about the power or win condition. I like powers that are easy to confirm/deny haha.
OK, done. Luckily Cave was there so I got in right away.
Went afk but I can say for a fact that lucifer is hikitsune. Me and lockez coordinated our powers today. He investigated zeuzio last night and he turned out to be innocent, and then I used my bus power today to confirm that lucifer has infiltrated the group.

Our two lynches need to be on hikitsune and frogge.
demonlord check your doc if you haven't yet please
Just did. I can verify zeuzio is telling the truth.
@psy: do you know for certain lucifer stops reincarnating when we picks a non-chaos? This would mean my original was only half right before I revised it. If you are certain that the reincarnation process will stop then we can take out hikitsune.
author=demonlord5000
@psy: do you know for certain lucifer stops reincarnating when he picks a non-chaos? This would mean my original theory was only half right before I revised it. If you are certain that the reincarnation process will stop then we can take out hikitsune.

Quoted myself to fix typos in this post. It was bad enough to where I couldn't just let it stand.