[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

Well, I'm pretty sure now that something happens after day 6. I think we should lynch hikitsune and see what happens. I also inherit hikit's OOT communication power if they die, though I'm not sure how useful that is at this point. Even if the game does not end, we have so many ways of determining chaos members it's not even funny.
Well, that's what I thought. Apparently I was wrong if YM was able to pass the torch to HiKi. Either way, I win when Lucifer is no longer able to recruit. Law can't be recruited but I guess certain normally Law-aligned factions can (this is probably Zeuzio's "extra" win condition) I'm not sure what happens if we get to the point where we kill Lucifer and Lucifer's reincarnation would put the game into a tied state. That's probably a win for the survivors (or Neutral, my guess is Nessy also has an extra win).

Either way, Lucifer reincarnating is not tied to Frogge except that he's definitely a valid host. If he's infected, kill him, otherwise it's a waste of time. The more times we force Lucifer to reincarnate the better chance we can end it early vs killing off everyone who's a valid host.

#lynch HiKitsune
We must cleanse hiktsunes soul by severing it from his physical body which is in lucifers grasp. We must not let him become tainted further.

#lynch Hikitsune
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, so my instincts about who to investigate last night were right, apparently. I was pretty sure Yellow Magic would give his role to one of the known townies, not to one of the people who might get lynched as part of the ongoing scum hunt.

My biggest concern is that the game might end with Lucifer reincarnating again at the end of the day today. But we're out of days to figure out a way to prevent that, and Lucifer'll definitely be alive at the end of the day today if we don't kill Hikitsune.

So uh.

#lynch Hikitsune-red

And that's hammer.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
You only beat me cuz I wasn't trying

Hikitsune-Red, who was Dagda, (formerly Patience) Chaos-aligned Empathy cop, was lynched Day Six.

you may investigate, once a day, any post made by any other player in the game to discern whether they maintain out-of-thread communication with any names they mention in their post or not! You will not be told which players they specifically maintain OOT communication with if multiple names are present!

Night Six begins. get me your night actions within 24 hours.

DAng that was fast. I wonder if the new Lucifer is the one picking who the next one is?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
And for God's sake tell me if you're not planning to use a night action
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wait, wait. When Yellow Magic died, it said he was Lucifroz, formerly Jack Frost. It didn't say he was formerly in a different faction.

But this time Hikitsune's former faction was listed, unlike Yellow Magic's. And her name wasn't changed to Lucidagda, it was still Dagda.

I think something fucky is going on with the Lucifer reincarnations. I don't think Hikitsune was actually turned into Lucifer. Just into chaos. I also think maybe Yellow Magic was already chaos from the beginning of the game.
LockeZ
Either that or Cavedog didn't check his previous post to make sure he used the same wording. Or is intentionally being confusing. Those are also both possibilities.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Lucifroz is a smt meme that I couldn't resist. Ym was formerly humility
Why would Odd have corroborated that story though? I think it's pretty clear now that Law and Chaos began as single-player factions.

And chaos/lucifer definitely has a recruitment power, I know that 100%. And I think HiKi's name didn't change because YM's was a special case -- Lucifroz is actually a demon in SMT whereas I don't think there's a Dagda equivalent. Maybe calling it reincarnation isn't appropriate but it doesn't change our job.
LockeZ
Aha, I didn't know it was something from the games.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
No one died. Day 7 begins. No deadline. With 6 alive, it takes four votes to lynch.
Alright, I guess the first step is bussing power to rule out LockeZ/demonlord because they're the only two left on the same alignment.

When was the last time Frogge posted?
LockeZ
I'm not entirely sure this game is still mafia.

We should probably kill Frogge but I don't have a specific reason for doing this other than that he scumclaimed on day 2 and therefore totally deserves it. I don't have any reason to think it will help me win, or that anything will help me win, because now that I know Law isn't a faction and is just a term for the group of town-aligned factions, I've realized that my win condition is very literally "you win if you win."

Also, that was the least impressive end of the world I've ever seen. Nothing happened except the sudden death went back to normal. Stupid world, end already!
I think the easiest target is Frogge but hrm
#Vote Frogge

His helpfulness isn't really very helpful if he won't post anymore.
yeah I agree...
#lynch Frogge
Don't start hammering people before we get the investigative powers going. The bussing test will easily tell us whether go after LockeZ/demon or Nessy/Zeuzio/Frogge.