WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Mirak
It is food time and i don't know what to prepare.

I know this situation. It happens like every day.
curry

I understand this isn't really a big step up from ramen as I'm describing it, but curry can be eaten in any portion size, is impossible to overcook, and can contain just about anything
curry + rice is also an incredibly complete meal, and rice is easy to cook fresh once you know the trick
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Red_Nova
author=Mirak
I would recommend preparing food.

Especially prepared food. It's great if you can prepare it well.
author=InfectionFiles
He rehashes too much.

True dat. But at the same time I'm kind of exited for the current arc. I think it is "different" enough. I mean, there's lots of theories about the origin of Black, or the role on Zamasu floating out there, and I find that discussion to be interesting all on its own. I mean, when something gets people talking, you know it's good (enough). And I'm curious about finding the truth. I think I'm hopeful Akira Toriyama is still able to surprise us hardcore fans, who probably know his creation better than he remembers it. xD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Frogge
author=Red_Nova
author=Mirak
I would recommend preparing food.
Especially prepared food. It's great if you can prepare it well.

Wait, what? Preparing prepared food? As opposed to preparing unprepared food? Then what is there to prepare? Do you prepare the unprepared food? Do you purposely unprepare food, thus making its unprepared state into that of being prepared? Is it inherently impossible to prepare any food to such a state that, prepared or no, will classify it as being prepared, or can there, in fact, be a state in which prepared and unprepared food can be classified as being prepared? This, of course, call into question our current definition of what is classified as "unprepared." What is unprepared, really? If prepared food and unprepared food can be classified as prepared, then how aaaaand my brain stopped.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I love DB, so even if I talk shit I still watch and enjoy it. It's just like gaaaah DO SOMETHING SORTA NEW!

With the new series I guess I was expecting since the "mains" got so powerful it would expand but not to a point where there's the "Lord of everything" and etc so early.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Re-reading InuYasha for like the 4th time. Tearing up a bit at
Kikyou's death

EDIT: There must be something wrong with my ads.

I'm not even a furry.

What is this.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
for nostalgia's sake and since i had some free time this month, i bought the $10 month of L1-100 WoW (I haven't played since Burning Crusade). made a resto shaman because TOTEMS and soon learned that holy shit dungeons are so bad

there's no "do 15 quests as you get pumped to finally get into the deadmines for the first time and then carefully examine and die to each boss," it's "lol *teleport in* nobody talk for twenty minutes just click"

like where are the days of carefully walking up the side of the ship in the middle of the mines and repeatedly killing Cookie

now you just all run forward a lot and don't even have time to read the damn quest text because GOTTA GOOOOOooooooo

i'm glad it was only $10 because if i didn't need the loot to do the actual world exploration i enjoy, i wouldn't run any of the dungeons =| right now i'm just doing each one once. the raids and shit can go fuck themselves though, i can only imagine that they're even worse.

i actually miss ffxiv's shitty vanilla dungeons in all their linear pre-L32 boredom because you work together as a team and have to communicate and like, do things that aren't just standing still and casting riptide/healing surge/chain heal (okay in gnomeregan i moved out of a toxic cloud once i think)

edit: also even only doing each dungeon once, i'm overleveling each area i try to quest through so fast. i never thought i'd complain about getting exp too quickly but STOP LET ME ENJOY THE FUCKING RIDE

edit2: i'm in the southern barrens right now and one part of the music track sounds like hey jude for like, two notes and it keeps distracting me from whatever podcast i'm listening to

like the 2:17-2:20 ish part? it sounds kiiiinda like the chorus of hey jude except not really? oh my god it's driving me insane
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I noticed a present in my notices, and generally going "Ohhhhh yeeeaaaaah!" wondering who else got it.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yeah, it's a problem. One they created while trying to solve other problems. Specifically, the problems were:
1) All the interesting content is at max level and people don't want to have to spend a month on each new alt before they can get there
2) Combat is more fun than preparing for combat
3) There are now over 200 dungeons in this game before you even hit max level

Trying to solve these problems led to Blizzard changing the game to be made much faster and have absolutely no downtime between fights. You don't have to eat or drink any more, you don't have to recast buffs, you don't have to loot all the individual mobs, and you don't have to decide who gets the loot that the boss just dropped. You can just go from one enemy group to the next immediately. And if you die, the run back takes one minute instead of five minutes, so living dangerously feels like a more appealing option. And with 100% of your time spent in combat, there's never a chance to talk.

They removed a lot of the bullshit, and with it also removed some of the magic. Whether this was a worthwhile trade-off or not is debatable. Of course the game is ten years old, and this is everyone's third or sixth or fourteenth character, and they've all memorized Deadmines from doing it so many times, so most of the magic would be gone anyways even if it were the exact same game.

On the plus side: I find that if you just say "Hey I haven't played in about eight years and would like to go a little slower so I can read the quest text and see what this place is like" 95% of people will be like "Oh cool" and they will slow down. I know if someone says that while I'm in a group, I actually appreciate it because it's way more fun. Some of them will be douchebags about it, but they'll do so immediately, so you can just quit the group.

Alternately you can play on one of the unofficial retro servers! Blizzard shut down the biggest one but there are still tons of them.
Mirak
Well, the latest recipients are listed there. I got it as well.
Mirak
what are you talking about you crazy kid

Edit: Hey someone deleted the post...

Uh.
Anyone played Ragnarok Online?
Well consider a few things about Toriyama & Frieza

1) That was suppose to be his ultimate villain, but the series kept going
2) Toriyama's actual nightmare if such a being existed
3) This is for the new generation, and not ours.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Mirak
Uh.

Nope, but I've heard good things about it :D
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Mirak

Uh.

Its fairly fun, just be sure to have people to play with.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak

Uh.

I did way back in the day. I quit when I realized it was just a pretty animu grindfest.