WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
It makes me wonder how fetishes are formed though. Or, are people born with fetishes? Is it a mix of both?

mostly exposure to weird media/gamma rays
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I watched The Secret of NIMH. I hadn't seen it as a kid and recently had the opportunity. It was good!

I also recently saw Nightcrawler with Jake Gyllenhaal (whose name I spelled correctly on my first guess). It reminded me a litle of American Psycho but if you took out the book narration and the gratuitous murder replacing it with a character whose head you can't quite penetrate doing what seem to be really odd things that add up to a promising career. Its a great work of satire, and the shot that bookends the movie is absolutely goregous. I want it as a wallpaper.

Tonight, I'm going to watch the 1931 version of Dracula. I have no idea what to expect.

author=Gourd_Clae
It makes me wonder how fetishes are formed though.

Time for a poll!
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Dudesoft
I've been using an app called, "Nova".
It lets you screw with the layout. Love my mini buttons!

I got LG spirit (a phone for alcoholics). It has better layout than any launcher I could find.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Gourd_Clae
It makes me wonder how fetishes are formed though. Or, are people born with fetishes? Is it a mix of both?

Well, going by my previous face melting statement, I think people are born with a predisposition to fetishes. Something in their brain chemistry gives them away.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Cap_H
Dudesoft
I've been using an app called, "Nova".
It lets you screw with the layout. Love my mini buttons!
I got LG spirit (a phone for alcoholics). It has better layout than any launcher I could find.

So, two ghosts walk into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry! We don't serve spirits."
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Hahahahahaha xD
I have another ghost joke!!

Two ghosts walk into a bar... well, through a bar.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Kloe
Hahahahahaha xD

They were in jail.
Kloe
author=Cap_H
author=Kloe
Hahahahahaha xD

They were in jail.

Arrested for Walking through things/
pianotm
So, two men walked into a bar, but the third one ducked...
Kloe
An Elf walks into a bar but his friend, the Dwarven king, walks under it.
pianotm
Confucius say: "Man who walk sideways through airport turnstile going to Bangkok."
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
A cynic walks into a joke.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
you're all still here
Corfaisus
Craze walks into a thread.
Thread sustains 9999 damage + burn status for the next three turns.

COUNTER

Thread invokes hidden spirit Corfaisus
Corfaisus reacts with rtp dragongame
It is super pretentious

The joke is dead
0 EXP
15 GP
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Craze
you're all still here

that's what she said
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I love when devs make moddable games.

I'm really enjoying the mods for mount & blade warband. The floris mod is great, if a bit unbalanced. I found Floris, one of the main custom companions, and he's equipped with endgame weapons and armor! He steals all the kills from everybody and no one is getting any exp. Since i'm not a king yet i cannot assign an army of his own to him so i have to carry him around. He cost me 20000 denars to hire so i don't want to just kick him away. Hrmrmmhsnmm.
Corfaisus
Gourd_Clae
Well, going by my previous face melting statement, I think people are born with a predisposition to fetishes. Something in their brain chemistry gives them away.

This is what I always assumed. Just personally speaking I can't think of any other reason.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I believe external forces are influential to the acquisition of certain fetishes, i don't believe you come pre-programmed from birth though.
Just finished watching Stranger Things, and I'm totally impressed.
I'm already impatient for news for a season 2. lol
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Kaneshon
Just finished watching Stranger Things, and I'm totally impressed.
I'm already impatient for news for a season 2. lol

*cries* I also wanna watch it but THE VA IS TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAND