WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
EDIT: Nevermind.

...Why do people who want to hire you to make something for their game/animation/novel always say something along the lines of "besides getting paid, you'll also be credited"?
As if crediting people for their contribution to a project was optional.

...Well, i guess it IS optional, but that would be a very douchebag move on the developer's part.
author=NeverSilent
I see nothing of note has been happening while I was away. Perfect!

I would like to nominate kentona for the More Helpful Than You Are achievement. Even while playing the role of the defeatist, overworked admin, his constant vigilance and well-measured wielding of the Ban-Hammer of Justice never disappoint. It's shocking he doesn't have one of those achievements already, anyway!
TIL defeatism is helpful
author=Mirak
EDIT: Nevermind.

...Why do people who want to hire you to make something for their game/animation/novel always say something along the lines of "besides getting paid, you'll also be credited"?
As if crediting people for their contribution to a project was optional.

...Well, i guess it IS optional, but that would be a very douchebag move on the developer's part.

I mean, at least they're not saying that they're offering credit instead of pay, I guess

^^The pinnacle of youtube comments. No, having context will not make sense of this argument
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
LIBBY HAS A BANANYA AVATAR AND IT'S GREAT
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Frogge
LIBBY HAS A BANANYA AVATAR AND IT'S GREAT

Yup, it's a picture of her cat, and it's awesome :D
Mirak
I'd say that discussion makes enough sense on it's own haha
It looks like every other shitty mobile game. Does that count as familiar? What's it supposed to be like?
What are you talking about? The ears are a totally different shape.

*does double take*

You changed your username :o

Now I can be mawk!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kalledemos
^^The pinnacle of youtube comments. No, having context will not make sense of this argument
The reign of titties will not be surprassed by the shameful of it's self ass hide in the back ass no nipple having ass ass.
"Is it just me, or is rap music just getting lazier?"

Also shit
Mirak
Some people changed names.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Son of Zorn looks kinda funny. I'm especially happy to see Tim Meadows on a show.
"This RPG colony, RPG Revolution, was built by adding old games to an dead website and therefore, is very counterproductive. It was made hastily to accommodate those refugees who had survived the past RPG website Shutdowns. This was the only measure taken by the RMN government. They concluded everything was fine as long as they had directed to a website to stick the refugees in. They remained on RMN and refused to share the rest of the Gam Mak. My father, WIP, had made a request to RMN for autonomy for all Rpg games known as 'Forgotten Ones', but he was assassinated by the Shmup family. The Shmup had called themselves the Principality of Lulz and launched a war of independence against the RMN. You know how it was to end, with the Shmup losing the war, which sealed their fate. But the RMN Forums had grown arrogant, the RMN users had become corrupt from within, giving birth to rogue Admins like Kentona and resulting in the brazen activities of Addit, who had falsely claimed to be a protector of the Shmup family. This history has made us all refugees! What is our future reflecting on this tragic history? I firmly believe RPGmanity must do everything to prevent flaming from rising up again. This is the true purpose behind our operation to drop RPG Revolution onto Rpgmaker.net. To change history, hence we will discipline the people who continue to live on RMN and eliminate the source of any flaming in RMN's gam-mak! Everyone! So we may forge our own path and establish a RMN forum for the refugees. I ask you, lend me your great strength for just a little while longer! When we've succeeded, I will then be able to join my father, WIP!"
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I like Tim Meadows! But I'm not sure how the show will go :( I dont feel it will go too far.

It's definitely a strange concept for a tv show!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
did kaliesto get hacked? lmao
No, I'm fine, just messing with you all. lol
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I wonder what happened to Xoe. Xoe was on here pretty hardcore for a while and then poof, vanished.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Last I heard they were really sick... which sucks, I really like Xoe, Xoe's great.. I just hope they're okay... ;w;