THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
author=Liberty
It's not a complete game so it can't get a main spotlight or featured, but we can make it a dev spotlight.

◕^◕
It basically goes like this (for future reference):
Featured Game: must be completed and of decent to high quality. Must have a free version of some kind available (so a demo that is free to play). Must have a download.
Spotlight Game: must be completed and of decent quality. Can be commercial. Must have a download. (A free-to-play download.)
Spotlight Dev: can be WIP and interesting. Can be commercial. No downloads required.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
I don't see anywhere other than here to suggest games though. Surely this thread can be a catch all for all 3 categories.
Vandriette
author=Liberty
It basically goes like this (for future reference):
Featured Game: must be completed and of decent to high quality. Must have a free version of some kind available (so a demo that is free to play). Must have a download.
Spotlight Game: must be completed and of decent quality. Can be commercial. Must have a download. (A free-to-play download.)
Spotlight Dev: can be WIP and interesting. Can be commercial. No downloads required.

Where2apply
You don't. You can post recommendations here (it's recommended you don't toot your own horn too much) but your game is picked up only if the one in charge of the front page thinks it's got the chops.

Also, they can only be spotlighted once in each spot.
Vandriette
author=Liberty
You don't. You can post recommendations here (it's recommended you don't toot your own horn too much) but your game is picked up only if the one in charge of the front page thinks it's got the chops.

Also, they can only be spotlighted once in each spot.

(/^▽^)/
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
We actually do have a dedicated thread specifically for the purpose of recommending games for the Spotlights. It hasn't seen a whole lot of use recently, but maybe now would be a good time to change that.
Vandriette
I must make my game a success so senpai can finally notice me
Vandriette
^Oh, and I was kidding about the self-nomination thing.

But even if I could, repping for my own game is kind of awkward, so i wouldn't do it myself personally
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=NeverSilent
We actually do have a dedicated thread specifically for the purpose of recommending games for the Spotlights. It hasn't seen a whole lot of use recently, but maybe now would be a good time to change that.

I'm not sure if this is a discussion we should have here per say, but, it might not be a bad idea to have more community engagement in both of these threads. The question is: how? I doubt we can change the fact that users need to actually play games in order to suggest either a feature or a spotlight, and I feel like that's among the biggest hurdles with these threads.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Soma Spirits for Smash November.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Solitayre
Soma Spiritsfor Smash November.

I agree! :DDDD
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Yeah I like the sound of that!
Now the November month it's gettint to its end. Can I suggest Happy Birthday for the next month Featured game?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I would've said Christmas because december! :D
author=Dyhalto
Everlong :D

EDIT: In addition, I'd also like to nominate Three Ghostly Roses for a Feature at some point which was both fantastic and woefully overlooked.
author=Dyhalto
Everlong :D

I would also nominate Everlong. Game is fantastic, and definitely deserves a featured spot. =D
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Time to pick January.

Three Ghostly Roses?