2017 PSA: ONLINE SAFETY

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
LockeZ
KARINS_SOULKEEPER, MEET ME AT THE WATER CRYSTAL SHRINE. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BOSS BATTLE

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME
I-Is this the part where I suddenly disappear and never be heard of agai--
ppl who use their real name on RMN are stupid.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=kentona

There's dumber things people can do. :P

Not to sound overly negative, but you can never really be 100% safe on the internet. Pretty much once your device connects to the internet, there's a chance it's location can be traced.

Of course, there is the benefit of VPNs and proxy servers. Only the most skilled hackers are going to be able to find where you are from that.
author=Zakariya
author=kentona

Not to sound overly negative, but you can never really be 100% safe on the internet. Pretty much once your device connects to the internet, there's a chance it's location can be traced.

Of course, there is the benefit of VPNs and proxy servers. Only the most skilled hackers are going to be able to find where you are from that.

He's most likely just poking fun at the fact he has revealed his name, and actually made his name his user name.
author=Kylaila
author=Zakariya
author=kentona

He's most likely just poking fun at the fact he has revealed his name, and actually made his name his user name.

The A is for ANDERSON
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The C is for

Come
On
Rambunctious
Fucks
And
Instigate
Some
Uppity
Shit

Corfaisus spells drama.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
everybody stand still, it can only detect movement
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
if u dox yourself first nobody can harm you - tyrion lannister

education: several sesame street episodes
Phone number: too dumb to have phone, also smells, posts with computer monitor turned off, etc.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if u dox yourself first nobody can harm you - tyrion lannister.

Well, if that is the case.

Nickname: Wolfy
Education: 10th Grade
Phone Number: No Phone so no phone number

author=Kylaila
author=Zakariya
author=kentona

Even if you have never been on the internet you are still not safe. No one is truly safe. I try to avoid using my name as a user name. But when my friend created my Gmail account he used my real last name. -.- The only time I have actually printed my real full name on something was the novel I wrote in the copyright section. I figured anyone could claim to be Black Wolf.
For safety, I duct tape the webcam when I'm on my computer. But that's not good enough as they can still see through it, so I duct tape my face, as well.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I can use vector mapping to reconstruct the shape of your face beneath the duct tape. You are never safe.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=Gredge109
For safety, I duct tape the webcam when I'm on my computer. But that's not good enough as they can still see through it, so I duct tape my face, as well.

I simply disable the webcam and delete the drivers. :P

If needed, I'd crack open the thing and remove it entirely.
author=LockeZ
KARINS_SOULKEEPER, MEET ME AT THE WATER CRYSTAL SHRINE. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BOSS BATTLE

Hold on, let me get the orchestra in place to play some appropriately epic musi-

author=karins_soulkeeper

...Did I miss the BOSS BATTLE? Aww. :(
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if u dox yourself first nobody can harm you - tyrion lannister

education: several sesame street episodes
Phone number: too dumb to have phone, also smells, posts with computer monitor turned off, etc.

Thats not your real occupation! I saw you in the Grasslands fighting Knights! Libby secretely recorded your antics!
author=Aegix_Drakan
author=LockeZ
Hold on, let me get the orchestra in place to play some appropriately epic musi-

author=karins_soulkeeper

...Did I miss the BOSS BATTLE? Aww. :(

I'm not sure myself :(
I've never had a BOSS BATTLE before...
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It's so colorful it has to be grand!
Man, I can’t believe that something like that actually happened out of all places on the net. We’re a bunch of game-making, loveable goofballs that are supposed to be on the same team and encourage each other to do well and have fun, not do stupid shit like this. Pfft.

Yeah, I guess these days you have to be a lot more careful with what you put out online and more careful with what you say sometimes around here to certain members or you just might happen to pay the price. Hopefully this is the last time we hear about something like this happening in this sort of community.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
^on a real note, I agree with Addit