XXX: THE RETURN OF XANDER STAT

Pages: first prev 12 last
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Liberty, how dare you knock me off the second place in the game testers rank?! And just because your name comes before mine in the alphabet, too. Just you wait, one day I'll conquer the top spot in that list.

author=Kloe
I'll overtake you soon NeSi

Way to make me feel self-conscious about my username, Kloe.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Craze
author=Cap_H
I think I'll make it three in 2017. Also RMN is getting quiet.
rmn talks when there are interesting topics. people just forget to make interesting topics sometimes

edit: also if you want more posts in general, i suggest going to random game pages from the front page or reading the blogs linked at the top of GD&D. i don't comment on every single one, but it's probably more beneficial to the community overall to post there than on the forums

Thanks, it's a good advice. I'm trying to do that and I gotta say that it's often hard to come up with something more than 'cool' or 'cute.'
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I'm going to increase my makerscore this year.

Yoshi's Archipeligo, my dungeon crawl, and some other third thing

you'll see...
author=Marrend
I used to think that having/getting over 50 reviews was good enough. There was a time in 2014 were I was hovering between 5th and 6th place!
Apparently having over 50 reviews isn't good enough anymore.

Can’t wait for the day when 100 reviews isn’t good enough either.

Oh well, at least you have more makerscore than me, Marrend.
author=NeverSilent
Liberty, how dare you knock me off the second place in the game testers rank?! And just because your name comes before mine in the alphabet, too. Just you wait, one day I'll conquer the top spot in that list.

author=Kloe
I'll overtake you soon NeSi

Way to make me feel self-conscious about my username, Kloe.

Dude, i don't even know why my name is on half of whatever games I'm on. I've not really done much testing of games. >.<;
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
And now nhubi and Kylaila seem unbeatable.
Remember when WIP's makerscore seemed insurmountable?
We sure showed him, didn't we? And without cheating even!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I'm a bit annoyed I've been overtaken in MS by a non-staff person finally!!!!

(nessy doesn't count, she IS rpg maker)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Still maintaining top 20 post count but not by much at #19
Everyone here talking about how high they got and i'm just here... 1850th in maker score... Guess i'll have to be more active!
not posting stuff from OpenGameArt on the resources here because I'm waiting to post it in bulk, since submitting is a bit cumbersome. Even so, I still reign as #1 resource submitter! COME ON GUYS YOU'RE NOT PUTTING UP A FIGHT
So last year I did some statistical analysis on RMN stats for fun, but one of the things I couldn't easily do was compare things on a month to month basis b/c I didn't have nice spreadsheets to do that with

THIS year i'm making them on a month to month basis, so for the 3 people who might be interested, here's a link to january's sheet

This is the larger public folder it's in, which ideally is viewable by anyone

This is just spreadsheets, analysis sold separately

edit: if I messed up formatting or left anything out, lemme know
Pages: first prev 12 last