BLUMIU'S ART DUMP

Holy... This is different. What else are you capable of? :D

One guy you do NOT want to be against you. I am guessing he is just extremely strong warrior among his people but in case this is normal then well... D:
Have to be pretty strong allies if this guy considers them worthy!
Does it really look that much different? Hard for me to tell ^^ Not sure, haha! Only know once I try.

Yeah, I want him to be a considerably tough guy, even a bit above standard for what huema can do, but that's just his motivation driving him. Truth is, there are not that many that are able to help him among his people since many warriors and soldiers were killed in the war.
Because of this he resorted to help outside Surlvhal reluctantly, but are capable with connections such as ships, armaments, sorcery and finances. His sister is a shaman, and she gets them their greatest asset, Orion, whom she summoned back from orbit.
He tests each of them (that being Ericel, Navi, Rizarro, Seer and Iris). First three aren't stronger, Rizarro not being a fighter but death merchant, can't fight Seer since he seems to be an old sorcerer, Klavis (an umbra) is second strongest while Orion is the strongest so he's like a trump card.
He might not trust them all fully, but they afford him the ability to achieve his goal.
Oh! More like I am just surprised at what you are capable of!
All kinds of designs from demons to muscular giants!

Thanks! I love when people start talking to me with lore and stuff. Feels like I should know all that lmao but it is always interesting!
author=MadJak91
Oh! More like I am just surprised at what you are capable of!
All kinds of designs from demons to muscular giants!

Thanks! I love when people start talking to me with lore and stuff. Feels like I should know all that lmao but it is always interesting!

Since I've experimented with different styles more than developing one (intentionally), I can do a few variations and practice at others again. A lot of my ideas range from fantasy to modern, so keeping myself open to fitting themes is a must.

Well, I'm glad I don't bore you to death by talking about them lol! I tend to do that and people are nice enough not to say.

I've noticed I've skipped a few or blind while searching my gallery for certain pieces. If you don't have time to search out my DA, this makes it easy for you ;)

Lost Children Illustration B

A more manga-like shading style to this, though didn't quite know I was going for that when starting. I like building an atmosphere with as little color as possible for some odd reason, perhaps because mastering with color hasn't come so easily. Another though is minimalism can do some things full color cannot.
Still working towards it, but this is one attempt.

-NSFW Notice-
Somewhere Down the Crimson Sea, You and Me

Tried my hand at water/water effects. I did...better than expected, but more practice is in order.
And yes, that is supposed to be a tiny baby lol! Going into detail would depress as well as trigger some, but infant Sorrow never actually appears in Innocenza except briefly and possibly in flashbacks as far as planning things out.
Very much an illustrative piece as not a scene depiction.

Resurrection of Knight

One of a few pieces from Season of Endall, a short story and offshoot of Lost Children. I'll admit it has various influences that made me decide on doing something surreal and even a tad psychological.

I'll post new and finished works soon!
sinn
the original sinn
A very mysterious kind of style.

A bit of programmers could bring these art into a game of sorts.
author=sinnelius
A very mysterious kind of style.

A bit of programmers could bring these art into a game of sorts.

Yeah, it's neither here, nor there, but very much probably something you'd see in certain games I think.

I'm no programmer, but that would be interesting to see ^^ I've done art for two games, but not sure if dev got them off the ground.
author=BM

PM me the details when you have the time. I have one idea and can see that it could be triggering, haha.
That is a pretty creepy and cruel pic...
I wanted to mention Bathory but eff that.

author=BM
Resurrection of Knight

Dunno why I like this one so much. Out of anything you posted. Almost :D
I get a sad feeling from it :/
author=MadJak91
author=BM
PM me the details when you have the time. I have one idea and can see that it could be triggering, haha.
That is a pretty creepy and cruel pic...
I wanted to mention Bathory but eff that.

author=BM
Resurrection of Knight

Dunno why I like this one so much. Out of anything you posted. Almost :D
I get a sad feeling from it :/

Probably because it's an illustration and has a story behind it ^^ I'd like to get around to working on this, but I'm restraining myself to chronological order lol!
Another WIP completed and and one of my taxing illustrations at that. Almost free...not really.

Requiem Song "Arcturus"

"And to the Blood we condemn the Self, living through the Spirit of righteousness. The Moon is our pact, the Stars our witness."- 7th recital 3rd vow, Book of Epitaphs
cool line ^^

it is nice to finish things
No kidding! You put a lot of detail there that shows a lot of love for it.
The rose petals must have been a pain or at least I know people who can do it but consider it more or of a mundane task, haha.

Or clothes embroidery (or what is the word) but I have yet to meet someone who does NOT love designing clothes and actually wants to play with them as much as possible :D
Love it.
author=Caladium
cool line ^^

it is nice to finish things

Thank you, Caladium! :) Hopefully I won't have to actually create the Book of Epitaphs O_O

author=MadJak91
No kidding! You put a lot of detail there that shows a lot of love for it.
The rose petals must have been a pain or at least I know people who can do it but consider it more or of a mundane task, haha.

Or clothes embroidery (or what is the word) but I have yet to meet someone who does NOT love designing clothes and actually wants to play with them as much as possible :D
Love it.

Thank you ^_^

Actually, getting them right is the only hard thing about flowers for me, though the coloring is always a challenge. I like watercolor, but since this was not done that way, I tried something more vivid. I don't do flaura often, so this was a good time to get in practice~

You're right and yes, I also like designing outfits haha! I can't wait to design the Victorian-era remiscent attire for Lost Children Pt.2. I like coming up with things off the top of my head, but sometimes you need reference in order for little things to make sense; consistency and theme are also thing I need to keep track of, so there's that too.
Found a little bit of time to finish this drawing. After commissions are done, I'll be shooting out as much as I can.

Lost Children Pt.I illustration/sketch

Grey Magus and Garland Theofar, knights of Nuefraust.

Gotta have the eye-patch character, haha!
I have a bad habit of putting logic where "bruh shut up, it is a thing" but I wonder how these characters can fight so well. Close one eye and you only have flat vision (whatever the term is in EN) :/
author=MadJak91
Gotta have the eye-patch character, haha!
I have a bad habit of putting logic where "bruh shut up, it is a thing" but I wonder how these characters can fight so well. Close one eye and you only have flat vision (whatever the term is in EN) :/

That's true ^^ I apply logic to too much and thus why I guess plots or condemn them shortly into whatever it may be XD It is harder for Grey with the patch, but he also has experience beforehand as well as re-training himself with the limitation. His fighting style change somewhat do to that, but its not as if he can't actually see from it; I'm still working on it, but he has an enchanted eye of sorts replacing the damaged one.
He can see if he takes it off, but opening it channels abyss and channeling abyss constantly eventually drives people made and corrupts them. So, it's his trump card in enhancing his magic capabilities, but also hurts him in the long run. Why he retrained himself to limit the need for it, but took it in that it might serve the kingdom better.

.................Dear stars above, I COMPLETELY LEFT OUT HIS SCAR XD
lmao :D
Yep yep! GOTTA HAVE THE SCAR!
Oh wow! New stuff! I love her winter dress :D

Kids obviously like snow but is it rare by any chance to them?
There is slight wonder.

Wait. Is that her dress or a fox like animal on her shoulder? :O
It does not fit but that DOES look like a head!
author=MadJak91
Oh wow! New stuff! I love her winter dress :D

Kids obviously like snow but is it rare by any chance to them?
There is slight wonder.

Wait. Is that her dress or a fox like animal on her shoulder? :O
It does not fit but that DOES look like a head!

Yep ^^ I realized that not drawing a lot makes me rusty in anything I do, especially commissions, so keeps me flexible just so long as I finish it in reasonable time.

For Miriam here? Actually, she's about 50 (Penumbra age slow), so despite that, snow isn't new to her since lived most places in Catheel by this point. However, it does still insight some wonder in her, thus her reaction~

Yes haha! I couldn't show it so well, but the fur around her neck is of an animal, fox-like thing or whatever I intended it to be.
Commission work for MadJak91! Figured might as well show what I've been working on primarily aside own in very limited time.

Harmonia 1st

Idris Krishdale

Gift and Emilia

Harmonia 2ndNSFW Warning!Gore!