SELLING YOUR GRAPHICS. (HOW)

Pages: 1
Hello, i want to know what do i have to do if i want to sell my graphics in this community as some people already do.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
You can ask kentona, the head admin for RMN shop space or just make a topic showcasing your graphics in a mock up type screenshots and list what's included and the price. The latter is probably the way to go as the former more than likely won't happen.

Just make a professional topic with your price and terms and go from there. I'm sure someone more quliafied can help you if you need it. :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Make a thread and share your wonders. Make a small free pack and post is as a resource here. Cooperate with some above avarage game designer, so you have a game to show off your recources.

To be honest RMN is mostly a hobby oriented site and you can find hart time selling your stuff here without prooving yourself. Itch.io may be a better path for you, in case you are only interested in selling stuff. When I visited the itchy site recently, Time fantasy packs well displayed on its frontpage. They are probably doing well for themselves.

I believe, taht the fear of steal is unnecessary here. And nothing useful can be stolen from mock-ups and drawings. Inspiration maybe. You probably took that from FF or Pokes anyway. All folks I know around here are trustworthy fellas.
If you are serious about selling a graphics pack, you should probably get in touch with the staff over at RMW. We don't really do sales at the moment - the titles in our store come from other sites (mainly RMW - they have an affiliate program that allows for other sites to help spread the word about the packs they sell).

Keep in mind, though, that RMW is very particular about the quality of the packs they sell (though I'm sure to some people that doesn't ring true). I'd suggest PMing Celianna over there.

That said, I'll talk to kentona and the rest of the staff and we'll see if we can come up with some sort of topic idea/rules for this kind of thing. It's... not really this site's speciality since there's no way for us to cover people if they get ripped off (bar banning the person who did it and telling people never to deal with them again, of course.)
Pages: 1