WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Tried out a new mic setting and thought I'd record a tutorial in the process. Let me know if this helps anyone.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
thoughts are empty

only think of delusions that will never happen

like a finished game
I am making more dumb posts on rmn since quitting "X".

Not sure if this is good or bad
i wont ask you to come back somewhere that you hate, but ur shit posts are missed

I'm only still there because I keep my inner circle small
If and when they turf Elon, or if the Bonesaw Prince of Saudia Arabia gets tired of losing money and hunts him down for sport, AND if they drop the stupid X rebranding, I'll likely come back.
I'm trying to think about something interesting to say but my brain has decayed because of the internet, videogames and loneliness

Zombies are allowed here, right? *moans*
I should've accepted she couldn't help me the first time she told me. I'm a disappointment.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
How the hell did I find my way back here?
author=Despite
How the hell did I find my way back here?

My guess is boredom
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
What am I thinking of? Crappy Tumblr memes.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
So, should I get into miniature games? I've been watching a lot of videos and quite like that it's both about creating your army, painting it and than playing a game of tactics, but I also suspect I would spend a lot of money on plastics and rules and colors and just abandon it. I guess investing these money in something less nerdy might be a better choice.
That I have to completely let go of my personality and build something new
I’m thinking that one day I’ll look back on the most ordinary parts of my everyday life and miss them dearly.
Real people are disgusting. :)

2d wahmen are where its at