WHY NIS WILL BE DEAD THIS TIME NEXT YEAR

Pages: first 12 next last
I'm not sure that I'm familiar with any of their games but yes, I agree.
They should stop producing games for the PSP, their latest games for that system were all financial bombs.
Criminal girls doesn't look half bad, but oh dear god we need more disgaea (and no more shitty visual novels/platformergames/crossovers kkthx) and what about makai kingdom? Or even bringing ar tonelico to modern day consoles? Jesus NIS, hire me as your CEO, and maybe I could get your company's head out of it's ass.
Ohhh man, they better not get canned, they are the only company I have left that keeps my spirits high. They produce some interesting games (mind you not all of them are all that great.)
Phantom Brave was NIS' high point. They've just been dive bombing into oblivion ever since. It makes me sad too because I think NIS has potential. They just need to stop be lazy asses and get back onto the ball. Or they'll be following Flightplan soon enough...
wat are yuo talking about look at the size of those tits this gam is gold
how do you go out of business for selling hentai games???
why are her tits blushing? O_o
Also, phantom brave is just disgaea 3 for scrubs :x
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=150604

what
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Those are pretty bad gagboobs as far as gagboobs go.
Honestly I'd probably take Criminal Girls over another Atelier/Ar Tonelico/Gust anything game.

At least NIS makes actual game mechanics to go along with their insane plots.
post=150745
post=150604
what

what
If NIS dies, I will kill them! I love Disgaea...Wait, that's the only game of theirs I played. Hmm...Don't die, NIS!!!
post=150560

That looks like an RMVX game.

I don't know, the only reason they even got noticed was because of Disgaea 1, after that everythings been kind of meh.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=150560

I think the game will really be about trying to defeat the mysterious man who can somehow point lasers at everyone's face and boobs around the world.
post=150604
why are her tits blushing?

There so big they have minds of there own
I like all thier games, and one of the only reasons i bought trinity universe and cross edge was because of the prinnies' cameo
I honestly think that's why I got cross edge, too.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
post=150604
why are her tits blushing? O_o

I think it's a sunburn... Or I don't know. The Japs seem to find reddening tits to be pretty sexy.
Pages: first 12 next last