[RM2K3] CAN SOMEONE MAKE "IGNORE STATUS PRIORITY" PATCH/PLUGIN?

Pages: 1
I literally have this problem:
-I have a number of homemade status effects, that start at the beginning of battle.
-Or which persistently get re-added to certain battles in case somehow you manage to remove them
-However, status priority screws this whole system up in two ways. First, if I make a number low, other statuses can actually overwrite that status. But if I make it high enough that it won't be overwritten, it can block other status effects. For example, I used to have a blind-like status that would recur within caves. But try as I might, re-adding the status resulted in it being nearly impossible for attacks to add poison or paralyze or whatever.

I want:
-To be able to make certain statuses cancel certain other status (Haste vs Slow, Bless vs Curse, and vice versa). Preferably using the DynRpg.ini to type something basically preventing Status 15 and Status 11 from coexisting.
-I want other statuses to stack, and ignore the priority number.

Could someone please help in this regard? I'm about to add in a status and have basically needed to turn it into a switch event instead.
I know this thread is a little bit old now, but I'm wondering... is there some sort of problem with it being a switch event instead? Like, what's the actual drawback to that?
Pages: 1