0%
Gredge109
8%
PinkPigeon
10%
Mocoon
19%

Pages: 1

In this resource creation event, we took monster design drawings from my 7 year old son and made battle monster characters out of them. There were 8 monsters in total. I am going to showcase them one by one for us to weigh in on who is best in class for each monster! Next up is Watewack.

For the event itself, we are voting on the best monster design overall. Head on over to https://rpgmaker.net/events/kidsdesign/ and click on Vote in the upper right to select the one you liked best.

Other polls:
Coulddas: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21943/
Balbo: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/21953/

..:: Watewack ::..

Wings, perhaps? Or is he a really short caterpillar and that's a floating blade or whip in front of him? Kinda cute!

Entries:

Healy

Bart_Sol

Seiromem

Luiishu535

SgtMettool

Backwards_Cowboy

unity

Sooz

Christamoose

Kylaila

suzy_cheesedreams

icecheetah

Pau230

Gredge109

PinkPigeon

Mocoon

While not as varied as other monster designs, this still had some pretty neat entries. Which one is your favorite? Cast your vote!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Sooz's designs are really nice.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Mirak
Sooz's designs are really nice.

Thanks breh <3
Yeah, I liked your Watewack a lot, Sooz. He reminds me of a Pokemon and the shading is rad.
I love Bart_Sol's and Mocoon's. Hard to choose, I voted for the former

Special kudos to Christamoose
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This one was hard to decide.
I went with SgtMettool this time.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I was going to vote SgtMettool, but it was just way too Pokemon, so I went with Suzy Cheesedreams, which I thought was the most interesting.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Housekeeping
Yeah, I liked your Watewack a lot, Sooz. He reminds me of a Pokemon and the shading is rad.

!!! High praise! Thank you!

I was initially just gonna do Netsop until I got a good idea for Watewack.

And then decided I like how cute Coulddas is so I had to do one for it, too. Though I think nobody really managed to capture the real charm of the original one of that one- it looks so grumpy but good-natured! (Edit: Like a bidoof having a bad day :3 )
@pianotm thanks!

I had to vote for Sooz as well. Watewack is too shiny to resist.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
UNITY IS NOT A DERANGED MIMIKYU... oh wait, the 's... nevermind...

Also these all look great! :D
Mocoon's sprite reminds me a little bit of Phantasy Star 3's battle sprites (animation-wise).

Also, this is Gredge's best design, and PinkPigeon's designs are all pretty rad. This was a tough category!
My son likes the moving fire bumblebee one the best
Pages: 1