BEEN HERE FOR 2 DAYS AND ALREADY IN TROUBLE =P

Pages: 1
So - Slightly embarrassing... but I need help with this site more than I need help with RPG Maker. Been on and off with RPG Maker for 10 years. However, I've never joined a community before. So here's what I need help with:

1) How do I post an Avatar to my profile? I found the location and I used the Image tags, but I keep getting bad URL error. Tried multiple URL's just in case mine wasn't working.

2) I went to review a game (one of the reasons I joined this site, I wanted to review the un-reviewed games for people's ratings, because feedback and encouragement is good!) but my review was rejected because it wasn't filled out enough. Any suggestions on writing reviews that will 'pass the test' ?

Thanks! - Levia
Sooo... any suggestions to get past the Hali block? Cookies?
I guess some rules of thumb would be
1) Make sure you reach the word minimum(I forget what it is exactly.)
2) Have passable grammar/spelling and
3) make sure you make it clear to the reader your thoughts about the game, and whether or not we should play it!

Anyway, welcome to RMN, and stuff!
1) looks like you figured it out!

2) solitayre is the dude in charge of accepting reviews. Basically, make sure you make valid opinions and back up your opinions with examples, as if you were writing an essay. And grammar and spelling are important!

Welcome to RMN!
Thanks for the help. I also looked at some other reviews to get some ideas. I'll give it another go!
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Well hey, I was on the verge of being banned permanently when I returned to this site. It kinda happened, IRCwise. I'm living in an IRC-jail currently. The food's kinda nice.

Anyway, welcome to RMN.
Pages: 1