THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

They're ghostly, they're roses. There's even three of 'em.
It was on my list~
unity
You're magical to me.
author=SgtMettool
They're ghostly, they're roses. There's even three of 'em.

XDXD
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Do we already have some good candidates ready for February's feature?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Soma Spirits again?
Quest for the Peace Sword?

But for real, what about SaGa 4?
+1 for SaGa 4. It's very underappreciated.
I was looking at Saga 4, as well as Erayu, Pocket Quest, Castle Oblivion: Remake, The Farming One, Little Brair Rose, Trick and Tread, and Imaginary Friends.

(I recently made a note of some of the higher ranked/high-reviewed games on the site just to know what we had on hand.)

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Erayu and SaGa 4 are my two favorites in this bunch. Erayu is definitely a good material for this (I love its CD nostalgia).

I don't know much about Castle Oblivion and nothing about The Farming One and Imaginary Friends.

I played Pocket Quest and it's technically a very good game, but it's cheesy. The bad way.
Little Brair Rose wasn't that good as a game and was gamespotted about a month ago.
Trick and Treat is in my eyes to Halloween themed to be features in January.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
Something romantic for Valentine's Day, perhaps?
author=Solitayre
Something romantic for Valentine's Day, perhaps?

Imaginary Friends?

(badumtsh!)
Little Brair Rose - it's a retelling of the Sleeping Beauty story and while some of the language is a bit stilted, it was a neat (and beautiful, omg the graphics <3 ) little game. Short but sweet and it's gotten a fair few glowing reviews so why not?

(Gamespot is different to Featured, so I've no qualms giving it a Feature. It also just got a commercial version released on Steam not long ago, iirc. The version here is free, though, and complete. (The Steam version is quite different and much upgraded by the looks of it.) So good timing?)
There should never be any qualms with games on the gamespot - they get get cycled every week and are meant just to showcase something neat briefly. If anyone is giving you grief about them, send them to my office. I will sort them out.
Yes sir, Mr Principal, sir! ;p

I'm leaning towards LBR (unless someone can come up with a better lovey game in the next day or two), then perhaps the Winterruption Peoples' Choice and after that perhaps Saga 4.

Not set in stone, though.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I liked LBR though I wished it was a bit longer.

April is usually Mario month. Any Mario games out there?
You'd probably like the Steam version then, since it has apparently got more content (including crafting and minigames and actually going through the town/castle areas).

I think there's a spare (and well-starred) Mario game hanging around. If needs be we could turn to Sonic as a joke. ;p
Yeah... about "Mario Month".....
In the age of Mario Maker, isn't it about time we dropped the reservation for SMBX games in April? It's pretty much become antiquated software now. Not that no good SMBX games will ever come about again, but we might as well reserve a month for RPG Maker 95 games.

How about changing April to non-RPG month? Platformers, shooters, puzzle games, et al.
author=Dyhalto
In the age of Mario Maker, isn't it about time we dropped the reservation for SMBX games in April? It's pretty much become antiquated software now. Not that no good SMBX games will ever come about again, but we might as well reserve a month for RPG Maker 95 games.

I kind of vouch for this too actually. SMBX is pretty much outdated at this point. No offence to those who still like SMBX games.
author=Dyhalto

How about changing April to non-RPG month? Platformers, shooters, puzzle games, et al.

Yeah, I'd love to have different genre and types pulled.
Like visual novels. *grins*

Speaking of which .. I checked and I can't believe https://rpgmaker.net/games/4917/ wasn't featured back then. Odd.
I personally also do not find SMBX games all that interesting.
Mario Month was an unofficial moniker anyway, created facetiously when there was a mini-uproar over featuring an SMBX game on RPG Maker Network.
unity
You're magical to me.
In that case, I think having it as a month for a non-RPG game is a great idea ^_^