[MAFIA] - SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI {GAME OVER}

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Nobody died. It is now Day 9. There is no deadline. With three players alive, it takes two votes to lynch.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I investigated psy and determined he was not converted to chaos. So uh. I guess by process of elimination.

#lynch archeia_nessiah

sorry nessy

I spent like half an hour mulling over whether I should actually share this info or hold it hostage until you tell me how to fucking win, since I still am only like 20% convinced that this will result in winning the game, and it is DRIVING ME INSANE. We are at Lylo Dallas (multi-pass!) and I still don't know my goddamn win condition. I am losing my mind.

But after eons of meditation, prayer, consulting the sacred scrolls of ur'ganeth, talking to a little guy who appeared out of a book, and then being subjected to a puzzling flashback scene, I had the realization that if I die, then I'll lose. Being outnumbered by chaos is my lose condition, and 1 is more than 0, so fuck that. Even if I don't win, and tonight yet another person is picked to be 7ucifer, at least I won't lose this way. I'll still have my half-win for identifying Lucifer, and maybe if I'm lucky the game will end in a draw.

So, for now, please go ahead and die.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
alternately psy if you wanna actually share my wincon info PLEASE FEEL FREE AT ANY TIME
I'm the pale rider, man, I don't have a dog in this fight haha #lynch LockeZ
LockeZ
WHAT

man I know you fucking know, you've been taunting me with it for six days
LockeZ
I realize that you are neutral, but you need to realize that I hate you.
It was really in your best interest not to tell you.
author=LockeZ
I spent like half an hour mulling over whether I should actually share this info or hold it hostage until you tell me how to fucking win, since I still am only like 20% convinced that this will result in winning the game, and it is DRIVING ME INSANE. We are at Lylo Dallas (multi-pass!) and I still don't know my goddamn win condition. I am losing my mind.

LOCKEZ I GAVE YOU SO MUCH HINTS. COME ON THINK.
> LUCIFER CAN RECRUIT
> YHWH IS INGAME
> WHAT DO YOU THINK NEEDS TO HAPPEN?

Maybe we should just give this win to LockeZ. It's LYLO already isn't it? The world ended?
Actually, you know what, as part of Team Illuminati I'll have to vote against you

#lynch Lockez
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
If anyone knows what the joke is in this image, please explain it to me.

Lockez, who was Ahriman, Chaos-aligned (formerly Charity) Chaos Cop, was lynched Day 9.

Submit one player's name each night and find out if they are chaos-aligned or not.

Charity team has been extinguished.

You win if Law-Aligned players win, lose if outnumbered by the total of Chaos-Aligned and Humility-Aligned players at any time after D6

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Lucifer, it is time to make your decision. Please, silence from the audience.

edit: lucifer, it is time to stop streaming suikogaiden
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Lucifer attempts to recruit....Nessiah!

The recruitment

FAILS

Chaos-Aligned Players(all 17 of them) have lost the game!
Law-aligned Nessiah has won the game! There was no Law-chat but there was this unconfirmed masonry!
Charity-aligned Players have won the game! Too bad there weren't any of them left, so Lockez and Demonlord have lost the game! However, they each achieved a half-win!
Patience-aligned Player Zeuzio won the game! Hikitsune got screwed! She can imagine she won if she wants and I won't mind!
Neutral-aligned Players Pianotm and Psywombats won the game!
Humility-aligned players Yellowmagic, Kloe, and Oddrabbit won the game!

Meaning, with a score of 2.5 to 2 in Law's favor, Temperance-aligned players have lost the game!

Setup/Observer Doc

Psy-wombats gets the 50g achievement "Santa's Little Helper!"

thanks for playing!! this was kind of a trainwreck but I hope you all had fun! I'll do a post-game writeup later.
I FUCKING KNEW IT! :RAGES:
I CALLED IT BUT NOOOOOOOooooooOOOoooOooOO

fuck me

sorry chaos team i let you down ;.;
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Congrats Law! Or should I say Nessy or YMHS or whatever the thingy is.

It's been a fun game despite dying early!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty! She practically sung it while dancing the merengue!

As for Law and Law-aligned...someone once defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Now we have confirmation that you're all insane.

You have no idea how frustrating it was watching you. Even if you didn't know, you had to realize you were banging your heads against a wall.

Anyway, congratulations!

Kloe, it's YHWH. It's the Hebrew word for god.
LockeZ
I'm pretty curious how psy knew so many details about YHWH's role.
what can I say? My gut said "Fucking Nessy is fucking THE ONE" but I let myself be swayed by that goddamn fakeclaim. You have no idea how much I agonised over the choice. At one point i was gonna leave it up to a fucking coin flip, it was that bad.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Nessiah recruited him into an unconfirmed masonry and eventually told him everything. then they roleswapped.
From the looks of it he shared the chat with Nessy right from the start. :/