[RMMV](SCRIPT REQUEST) HELP TURNING GAMEEND INTO A SUBMENU

Pages: 1
Back again, hopefully for the last time asking for help before I have something to share back....(and maybe an EXP bar on the main menu thing but nevermind that for now)

Here's what I would like to do but I'm have some trouble in understanding how to make it happen. I want to take the Game End option from the main menu, and turn into a sort of Sub Menu, from which you could save the game, load a file, mess with the options, return to title, and quit the game.

Basically going from this:

To this:

Once again, any help in putting this together would be very appreciated, and it's one of the last few things I need to finish up before I get to the next major part of my game :)
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Knew Yanfly made something like this for Ace, so searched for MV and found this

http://yanfly.moe/2016/05/06/yep-98-common-event-menu-rpg-maker-mv/

Hope this helps.

I changed the way it works, so now it's a just a quick menu you access by pressing the S key. Thank you for the recommendation kory_toombs! I just wish I knew how to make it so the screen dimmed, paused, and blurred out like the rest of the menus, but other than that it's work exactly as intended.

All that leaves is this dang EXP Bar. Should I ask help for that on this thread or wait a bit and start another thread for it? I'm starting to feel I may be asking too much =_=;...
Pages: 1