[FREE] COMPOSER LOOKING FOR WORK!

Pages: 1
Hello!

I am a Finnish composer/sound engineer and have been delving in to the world of video game audio for the past year. I have a degree in music technology and a background mainly in pop/rock/band music.

I am currently seeking for projects to fill up my portfolio and at the moment, still have room for one more. I can do many different styles ranging from epic orchestral to upbeat electronic or chiptune.

The project i am looking for should be small to medium sized, since i would be doing this free of charge.

You can find my work samples here:
https://soundcloud.com/samppa-sounds

If you are interested, contact me in: samppasounds@gmail.com and we can see further :)

- Samppa
sinn
the original sinn
do you have skype?
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
Your stuff is really good. I especially like Panic!
author=sinnelius
do you have skype?

I didn't, but i do now :) You should find me with my email samppasounds@gmail.com. I might not be actively online, but send me a message and i'll get back to you.

author=Dragnfly
Your stuff is really good. I especially like Panic!

Thank you, appreciate it.
author=MattMats
Do you make soundeffects too?

Yep, but at the moment i'm only looking for projects that require music as well.
Dragnfly
Beta testers!? No, this game needs a goddamn exorcist!
I think people might not be taking you up on your awesome offer because the timing of their projects is off. They either had music before they even started development or are like me and stuck in tile-and-sprite-making hell so their project isn't far enough along. If you accept projects from a wider range of completion then you're sure to find somebody who will use your music.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Still looking for a small project to make a few pieces for?
Pages: 1