GREETINGS

Pages: 1
Salutations, fellow game-makers.

I've got a really good idea for a new Pokemon game.

The game's title will be Pokemon Mu (the Mu will be represented as a Greek letter).

In this game, there are three major changes:

1. Moves are capable of being upgraded (every time you empty a move's "magazine" of PP, it receives an upgrade in either power, PP, or accuracy).

2. You play AS a Mew in this game, and are therefore capable of directly participating in battles.

3. Please be aware, however, that if YOU happen to faint in battle, you lose, even if you still have viable Pokemon in your party. That is in line with how a fainted Pokemon cannot continue to battle. You'll simply be warped back to the last Pokemon Center you used or visited. To counter this increased difficulty, you will not lose any money if you happen to faint if any other viable Pokemon are in your party. If you are the last Pokemon left in your party, and you faint, you WILL still lose money.
Nice too meet you :), although I believe this is th wrong place to advertise your game!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Well, it's just game mecahnics, so, it might be all right. I could be wrong, though!

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with a "main character dies, GAME OVER" system. Like, ever.

Anyway, welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
If you faint in the game do you faint in real life?

Welcome to RMN!
Hello guys,

I'm newbie in forums for games. I would like to know if you are into mobile gaming as well? I have here free to play mobile games that I download a few weeks ago. The name is Smashy Toys? Have heard it? Shoot me a reply or msg if you tried playing it. I want to know your ideas, suggestions, reactions, questions or inquiries about it?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Heya! Welcome to RMN :)
Pages: 1