[FORUM] REGISTERING BLOCKED?

author=Deacon Batista
Trolling internet sites is more evil than killing real life people.
If you get a lifetime arrest in real life, you'll spend the next 15 years in prison (at least here in Europe).
If you get a lifetime ban in the internet, it is really forever.
If the site is still around in fifteen years and I'm still around I promise I'll petition the then-staff to unban the guy if he wants it.
author=Shinan
author=Deacon Batista
Trolling internet sites is more evil than killing real life people.
If you get a lifetime arrest in real life, you'll spend the next 15 years in prison (at least here in Europe).
If you get a lifetime ban in the internet, it is really forever.
If the site is still around in fifteen years and I'm still around I promise I'll petition the then-staff to unban the guy if he wants it.

And I will make a joke about being apathetic and claim that I will retire
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Wow that irremovable orange bar sure is bright.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Can we please temporarily disable the yellow/orange bar too?
Yeah, I'll ask anky about it, but I guess he wanted to make sure everyone knew when the account reg was blocked. Maybe we could put it up in the black bar (since there's ample room there)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
An elegant solution with little explanation, it's perfect.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
We might want to consider signing on some new moderators and put new members on moderation.
um, why? We've got it covered? I'm just testing something atm which is why it's currently disabled. It'll only be for a short while.
I'm just curious since I've only been here for about 8 months. Has anything like this ever happened before? I mean someone flipping out over being banned and declaring war on RM.
Not exactly in this way. We had to enact a new account registration system not long back when korean spam bots made about 500 topics in the course of a weekend, which was hell to clean up (at least they didn't realise that statuses existed because at the time we didn't have access to the tools to clean that up (we do now, though)).

Usually the people who rage quit the site maybe make an account or two to troll and then leave. We had one guy make 17 accounts because his game got denied (and he kept trying to put his game back up under the different accounts), but he eventually left too.

This, too, will pass eventually. It's likely because the person is young and got attached to the site that his striking back so much. But if you break the rules you gotta deal with the consequences. If he'd waited out his ban he would have been back on the site soon enough. He didn't, so them's the breaks. :/
why the registerings are blocked? I want to invite a friend :/
Why? Because we don't want you to come back and spam the site with fucking bots over and over that's why. Go away, hela, ffs. Get it in your thick head that we know when it's you.

Sorry guys, just for a while. I'll ask anky about making the bar not quite so big and blary.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Mirak
I legit thought bizarremonkey had retired of his own volition.
author=Liberty
No, he got banned.

Don't worry, unity, after the way he acted by spamming the site with hate speech and insults, helaz won't be coming back.

Please tell me these people aren't one in the same. I took pity on that dude.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Sated
author=kentona
His intention is to 'declare war on rmn' according to his email
You can't kill what is already dead.

I think we'll be fine :3

Yeah, if anything, we'll infect the living.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
How do you kill that which has no life?
author=InfectionFiles
How do you kill that which has no life?

Use a Fenix Down for an insta-kill
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I got some message from whomever this guy is/was. Was he suggesting something to me or did like the whole site get spammed?

I mean, I don't really care.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It probably wasn't just you. Last time he sent them to a bunch of people. I got this gem:

author=TomGgamer
Hello. The lord is awakening. XxXhelazz, the prophecy of magical ban evader sage. You must unban him to purify your empty soul.

That was like two months ago, though, so I'm not sure if that's just how often you check your mail, or if he's doing the same thing again now.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
I didn't get a fancy message. Does that mean I'm not important? ; ^;