[RMVX ACE] NEED HELP ABOUT MAKING GAME

Pages: 1
hi there i started making hobby game 2 day ago
and i have lot of question

1) how to edit start screen? ( the one that have new game , load game , quit game )
2) if i downloaded a map and icon for item , where/which folder do i put it? to make it appear in database choice
3) i see few game can make an item which if player use , the player will be change sprite / teleported to other place , how to make that?
4) i tried making conditional branch but i don't understand how to make it work properly
for example i put it on a door
when i test it , the door disappear

5) tried making guard to block road
that need key item to pass
i already made the key item ,but the guard let me pass even if i have or dont have the key item

if possible may i see some picture of event content?
or game that can be used as example/undecrypted

thanks before~
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I would start by making maps with play touch/below character/transportation events.
This is the first thing you need to learn.

Then I would have action button/same as/show text events. Here is where you put the conditional branch checking for the item (true/not true) Each scenerio can have different text options.

I have some video tutorials.
Start by watching this one on how to make autorun events.

https://www.rpgmaker.net/tutorials/1034/

Even better I have a game you can download with no encryption.
You can see how events work and copy them.

https://www.rpgmaker.net/games/6784/
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
1) how to edit start screen? ( the one that have new game , load game , quit game )

The answer to this question highly depends on what you want to do with the title screen. Do you want to change the background? The font of the title? The location of the menu? The items in the menu, and what they do?

2) if i downloaded a map and icon for item , where/which folder do i put it? to make it appear in database choice

A map... for an icon? I mean, to answer your question in a general sense, icons reside in the Graphics/System subdirectory of your game, and would have the name "IconSet.png". However, what you might want to do is copy over the file of the same name in your RTP directory, and modify that, if you have the skills/confidence to.

3) i see few game can make an item which if player use , the player will be change sprite / teleported to other place , how to make that?

I know of at least one game that does the teleportation thing, and it should be open source. Though, there would be modifications to that processing that you would need to do for it to work in your game.

4) i tried making conditional branch but i don't understand how to make it work properly
for example i put it on a door
when i test it , the door disappear

This is difficult for me to debug, as I don't know what the Condition Branch checks against, what the processing is when it's true, if there is processing when it's false, or what the event-page in general looks like.

5) tried making guard to block road
that need key item to pass
i already made the key item ,but the guard let me pass even if i have or dont have the key item

if possible may i see some picture of event content?

This would be handled by a Conditional Branch. If the player has the item in question, the guard would move aside. A temporary move should probably involve a simple move-route that skips the route if the event cannot move. A more permanent move is a bit more complicated. If you have VX, I'm pretty sure this game has an example of what to do.
thanks for the respond~
already trying it out after seeing tutorial vid up there
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Pages: 1