CAN'T WRITE A REVIEW? (HELP)

Pages: 1
AtiyaTheSeeker
In all fairness, bird shrapnel isn't as deadly as wood shrapnel
So, there was this game I'd played as far as I could, and I wanna write a review for it and all. The problem is, the "Write a Review" section is greyed out on the game's page. I have no idea if the dev has any ability to lock out reviews from being written, or if there's a set amount of time it has to be out before one can review it, or what.

So... IDK, can I get some help with this?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Which game? It's possible he's taken the download down.
What game is it? It needs to have a download available, for fairly obvious reasons.

e : Curse you, pianotm. Curse you.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There was a time I tried to do a review for Seer Dell, and couldn't because there was no "primary download" associated with that game. Despite the fact that it could be downloaded. It was weird.

I can't say if that's the case with the game you're talking about, and that particular bug might not be possible anymore.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Ahh, I see! The game in question is Sethstuck, which can be found here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/9105/

As it were, though, it seems to at least have a download in the Downloads section (even a version 1.09). So, no idea.
pianotm
Yeah, it doesn't have a primary download associated with it.
AtiyaTheSeeker
Ah, I see. Makes sense, heh. ^^; Thank you for the info, all. I think that's about it for now, then.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=AtiyaTheSeeker
Ahh, I see! The game in question is Sethstuck, which can be found here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/9105/

As it were, though, it seems to at least have a download in the Downloads section (even a version 1.09). So, no idea.

author=pianotm
Yeah, it doesn't have a primary download associated with it.

Looks like that's been sorted, now. piano to the rescue!
pianotm
Good news! It's got a primary download up, now!
Pages: 1