MAIN PAGE NEWS SCROLLING

Pages: 1
I feel like this can't just be me, but the time it takes for the main page to scroll over to the next news item feels too short. You guys do a great job of keeping those blurbs short and to the point, but even so, I get halfway through before they scroll off to the next one. Increasing that delay by even 500ms would be wonderful.

I mean, I know I can go and mouseover the article if I want it to go back, but I feel like enough time to read a line or two isn't too much to ask.
(Just a tip, but you can also click on the small thumbnail to jump to that image.)
Don't worry, I know that. From a user interface standpoint, I feel like giving people enough time to read the two cents with a couple of extra seconds is better than hoping they're interested enough after reading half of a blurb. Like, if you didn't wow them with half a sentence, they're not gonna look at your nice news bit (or contest, or what have you). I only every do that to finish reading because OCD.
Personally, I don't think the Featured Game should ever be scrolled off the screen. But I'm a minority with my ideas. Indexed images?
It'd be hard to find a place to put it where it was the same size but still in prominence. At least it always gets the #1 position, which is something.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You could get rid of the buzzing games to make room for it. I don't think anyone would mind.
I think everyone would mind. XD
Pages: 1