#RPGMAKER.NET IRC CHANNEL NOT REGISTERED

Pages: 1
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.

So having noticed a lack of OPs on our IRC channel lately, I asked ChanServ what was up. That was the answer I got.

Since #rpgmaker.net still is our official IRC channel as far as I know, one of the staff members should re-register it. There are always some people around so it's not likely the channel might get stolen by someone (channel needs to be empty with just you in it to register it, outside of assistance from an IRC network admin), but it still looks bad having it not registered properly.
Everyone has pretty much migrated to the Slack Group:

http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18651/

And here's the link to Slack: https://rmnslack.herokuapp.com/
KingArthur
Don't care about Slack. Was pointing out the IRC channel needed re-registering.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=KingArthur
Don't care about Slack. Was pointing out the IRC channel needed re-registering.

Well I guess nobody else cares about IRC. :V

LOL I care about neither because I am bad at social interaction
Probably because YM abandoned it. I believe he was the one who had the registered thingy on it.
KingArthur
Could probably ask one of the IRC network admins to help in re-registering the channel appropriately, since literally asking everyone in here to leave for a moment is probably a tall order.
author=Shinan
Probably because YM abandoned it. I believe he was the one who had the registered thingy on it.

You could try PMing Yellow Magic about it.
author=Shinan

And before that, it was Karsuman, iirc.

I can't access IRC from work anymore, and haven't been able to for over a year. That means I can't really do much about it on a regular basis.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I can't access IRC at work either, but apologies, it wasn't my attention to completely abandon IRC!

I'll look into registering the channel when I can, but it'll most likely be tomorrow.
Yellow Magic
Sorry to double-post, but just a heads-up: #rpgmaker.net is now registered once again!
KingArthur
Thank you for the re-register, YM. <3

Wasn't expecting an op though, so uhh, woah and thank you. o.o
Yellow Magic
Well, someone's gotta look after IRC now that most of us have migrated to the infinitely superior Slack team

KIDDING KIDDING
KingArthur
So the channel got unregistered again. =V

I'll be happy to just register it myself if that makes things more convenient for the staff here, seeing as I'm almost always in there.

Or perhaps Zeigfried can register it, since he's active besides just IRC unlike me.
Pages: 1