SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Is making the window smaller really an option? I remember, you were searching for a best text dividing solution some time ago. Personally, I would stick with the original lay out. Every other leaves more of the map visible, that is true, but it also makes the scene more busy. Like putting busts down would mean changing of text's position. And putting his arm out of the frame is distracting too and it gives us a totally different message about Aeyr.
So, I wouldn't worry about it being too big. You want to show your beautiful busts.

A near finished version of The Hive, Stronghold of House Highwing and capital of Buggaria.

Its been fun for me to take on more of an art director role, mocking up areas and doing rouvh layouts and letting our artist really sink some serious time and detail into the maps themselves. Pretty happy with this one.
unity
You're magical to me.
Breathtaking! :DDDDDD
Whoa, that looks really sweet!
That looks amazing. Makes me want to practice my own art more.
WOW, incredible work Dookie. The artistic progress you've made since that project originated is...unreal. XD
Thanks guys, to be clear, I'm just doing concepts, layouts, mockup and color correction, I found an amazing pixel artist who I've teamed up with and he does thr heavy pixel lifting.
I've been trying to get away from the Mother aesthetic and give the gamr it's own style and he has helped with that a lot. : )
author=Sated
So basically... No one should post another screenshot on this page of the thread :)
Nah, this inspires me to git gud. I'm still too bad to deserve any feedback ATM, but I will keep working hard at pixel art every day. :)
Breathtaking indeed. What an amazing scenery!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I think my favorite part about it is the honey oozing out of it, it looks amazing!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Gosh that's fantastic

This isn't technically a screenshot, but it is Happup in moving picture format! Oh goodness!
@Punkitt: So weird. I really like it!
@Punkitt: Real unique, and in a good way, remembers me of classic cartoons. :D

---

Implementing multiple parallaxes and being batmaid.

Oh man what an awesome screenshot that top one.. Amazing artist you got there. Love the raw pixels you can see!

@Punkitt, I love the cutscene picture or whatever those are. Really brings your character alive. Your maps seems a bit empty tho....

@Kevincalator, looks interesting, what engine is this?

Here's a new screenshot, contains slight pixel nudity:

hanging out with my ghoul pal. I'm starting full time with this project now. Looking for at least 2 months of free time to commit into this.
@Dookie that is obscene. So very impressive...
@Kevincalator, looks interesting, what engine is this?

Game Maker studio, the plan is making a light platformer with some shooter elements. there's a short video of the first build.

Here's a new screenshot, contains slight pixel nudity:

Great work, it really emits a dark thematic. ^^
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
That looks so great, orange :O
I agree with Frogge, screen looks nice and crisp Orange! Dig the color and shading too! By any chance were you inspired by Amnesia for this particular scene?
haha, yea I guess it's pretty obvious :P Biggest influences for this project are Amnesia, Berserk(manga) and lovecraftian horror in general.