WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
Another damn headache proceeds to plague me once more. Companies that use acetaminophen may be wealthy enough to buy continents one day... -_-

At the present, I can not contain excitement for...this.

I already tried the demo, and it...exceeded my expectations. ^_^
Usually I only get a birthday present from one brother, my sister and my mother so I splurge on getting myself something. This year I've saved up for Sun and Moon.

Hells to the yeah, it'll be late but I got myself Pocklemon games for my 34th. (I'm totes an adult guys).

(also it a kitty in a tea cup. found it online)
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
OH NO! MINE TURTLE!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Pokemon sun and Moon HYPE!
author=Liberty
Hells to the yeah, it'll be late but I got myself Pocklemon games for my 34th. (I'm totes an adult guys).

Hey, don't worry. I asked my mother, the day it was announced, about Sun and Moon.
She said "Oh yeah, I already have both versions pre-ordered, one for you and one for me!"
She's about 45 years old.
She's the best mom.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i just realized i can donate to RMN now & i can finally change my user title

e: where do i go to do that
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Oh, my goodness! Adon, I haven't seen you in forever and a day!

Buying something from the RMN store is sufficient. https://rpgmaker.net/store/

Or can go to the donation page. https://rpgmaker.net/donate/

Make sure you let...I was going to say Kentona, but he's not the banne godde anymore. Make sure you let someone in charge know that you donated.
But I like your user title, it's amazing on so many levels.
Seiromem
author=Adon237

What would you change it to?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Heya Adon, haven't seen you before, welcome back?
Frogge
Adon! I see you're not quite... a-done with the website just yet

____
__,-~~/~ `---.
_/_,---( , )
__ / < / ) \___
- ------===;;;'====------------------===;;;===----- - -
\/ ~"~"~"~"~"~\~"~)~"/
(_ ( \ ( > \)
\_( _ < >_>'
~ `-i' ::>|--"
I;|.|.|
<|i::|i|`.
(` ^'"`-' ")
------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: damn you rmn, ruining my ascii arts since 2015
Seiromem
That is some... interesting Ascii art.

Seriously wth is that supposed to be?
Frogge
An explosion >.> You can actually see it if you quote the post
author=Adon237

Adon...!!! Good to see you! ^.^

@Frogge I can kind of see it. Sort of. If I tilt my head one way, close one eye, tilt it the other way, close the other eye...
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Use a code tag Frogge! :D
                             ____
__,-~~/~ `---.
_/_,---( , )
__ / < / ) \___
- ------===;;;'====------------------===;;;===----- - -
\/ ~"~"~"~"~"~\~"~)~"/
(_ ( \ ( > \)
\_( _ < >_>'
~ `-i' ::>|--"
I;|.|.|
<|i::|i|`.
(` ^'"`-' ")
Frogge
^that's what it was supposed to look like XD
hershey's chocolate syrup is the best thing i could've ever ask people to start importing to brazil and im so thankful it happened
Seiromem
I've tried a lot of thing to get myself motivated, nothing's really worked. I can't seem to work on my college artwork.

I don't even want to waste my time with my games, or youtube videos, or any other time-eating bullshit. I can't bring myself to do anything. Like, what the fuck!? "Oh, I'm bored of my games, bored of youtube, bored of anime, bored out of my mind but I still have energy to use, why not work on my college stuff?"
Nope, just an ugh! "Nah, I'll do it later" There is no later! It's due tomorrow!
"I'll skip tomorrow's class then, ask someone what was in it to tell me what I missed, and use the rest of the week to catch up instead of playing video games!" Bullshit, you said that last week and you didn't do exactly that! "Well I'll force myself this time!" I can't! I can't control myself! I can't even get out of bed when I want to!

Maybe I shouldn't be an artist; I mean I don't draw for fun at all, I can't get excited about my current projects, though I used to, and I can't muster the energy to come up with a personal project to do.

Hmph.
Oof, I am feeling you, buddy. ;w; I hope you find something there (and then tell me about it). Sailerius' method had mixed results with me - I think if I keep at it then it'll start working. Fingers crossed...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you really feel like it's interfering with your life, Seiromem, there are antidepressants or maybe other medications that would help. I'm pretty sure a doctor would prescribe something useful for you if you told them those symptoms.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The future of gaming: if you die in the game you die in real life and sue Microsoft