WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=LockeZ
The jeans are not optional

I can't imagine anyone dressed up as an American in Chinos or Cargo pants.
My ex-boss's father threatened legal action over a negative review I left on Facebook about their store.

>_> Needless to say...it's removed, and I remain a free man. lol
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Punk_Kricket
My ex-boss's father threatened legal action over a negative review I left on Facebook about their store.

Why would they pursue legal action over a review? You should've stood your ground. They would've never won.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Well, if the contract stated they could never do something like that...

You could still leave a review from some public location that can't be traced back to you, though.
author=OzzyTheOne
author=Punk_Kricket

Why would they pursue legal action over a review? You should've stood your ground. They would've never won.

I've seen where this lot is rather jumpy with lawyers. It's weird, too - because they even threatened to get me and my wife kicked out of our apartment, and it had absolutely nothing to do with the job. We're meeting Monday to clear the air once and for all, but...I'm bringing proof that my review of their establishment was legit, and warranted by numerous consumer testimony.

author=Jeroen_Sol
Well, if the contract stated they could never do something like that...

You could still leave a review from some public location that can't be traced back to you, though.

Believe me, I've thought about that. And there's no contract, so I'm not sure what grounds they had to begin with outside of defamation of character or something. Her father stated he was going to contact the lawyers because I was 'lied about why I was let go."

I did, yes - because I was told three different reasons by the woman who had me working at her store. But the reason I was canned is because - get this - my mother stepped in to the store with a lit cigarette and I didn't do anything about it.

Honestly, I didn't know she had it in her hand until I smelt it once she left!

I mean, if I had put that up with my review, it would've made them look like utter fools. >_>

Thing is, ladies and gents; this place where I worked was finally getting cleaned up and organized when I worked there. I'm somewhat of a neat freak, and I nearly had massive bouts of OCD seeing the state that store was in when I first worked there, and since they fired me, it's worse than when I was there before.

And all they were paying me was 80 a week for basically being a keyholder, custodian, cashier, and stocker.

Tis alright, though. Come Monday, if they want to consider giving me my job back, I've got some steeeeeep demands...such as the owner and her husband actually keep the store clean, and that the other guy working there do the same. I can't be the only one taking pride in the work place.

EDIT: But hey! Don't worry about ol' Punky! On a lighter topic - productivity has been tanking on me lately. Anyone have tips on how to regain some level of focus? XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Leave an overwhelmingly positive but clearly sarcastic review.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
That is some crazy story you can tell people for years to come, and you'll laugh and laugh.

Find another place to work!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=LockeZ

When you work here, you don't spend the best years of your life, you earn the best years of your life. I'd get hired all over again.
author=LockeZ

I like the way you think. :P

author=Dudesoft
That is some crazy story you can tell people for years to come, and you'll laugh and laugh.

Find another place to work!

I've been trying. XD We live in a highway town with little opportunity, and the best place for me to go is Savannah, the closest city but...I've no place to stay.

author=Corfaisus
author=LockeZ
When you work here, you don't spend the best years of your life, you earn the best years of your life. I'd get hired all over again.

Not gonna lie - the money would make all the bullshit worth it, but...they might find that I won't be as anal-compulsive like last time.

-seriously considers the idea Locke proposed...cuz mischievous nature is mischievous-
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
rodent monster nightlife
Zamasu in Dragonball Super is legit Sociopath.

Also sorry to see you putting up with that nonsense, I wish businesses weren't so cutthroat these days.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
On today's episode of "music I can't seem to get out of my head"...

I can't remember where I first heard this. I'm fairly sure it was from some manner of game-creation engine that wasn't RPG Maker that I dabbled in for a while?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Kaliesto

Also sorry to see you putting up with that nonsense, I wish businesses weren't so cutthroat these days.

I'm surprised at how good the current arc is, didn't expect it to catch my interest so much.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'm having a hard time getting into the new Dragon Ball :(

I feel that they could have expanded the universe so.much more and better than what they are delivering. And I honestly feel that Toriyama can't get past his original character designs and has a hard time making new and interesting characters that isn't a "saiyan" somehow or a black/evil goku.

He rehashes too much.

@Also, Ozzy-
Thinking about why I'm having a stomach ache in the worst time ever.

Basically got a shit-ton of food from my co-workers. New co-worker dumped this siomai on my table during my lunch break, another one saw me passed by and offered me some Maltesers, manager who came back from her annual leave left us some snacks, and a Japanese customer of mine invited me to have dinner with him and his friends before they'll go back to Japan. :/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
author=Kaliesto

It's all good. :3

On the topic of Dragon Ball Super - I'm having a difficult time wanting to get into it because all I'm seeing are new forms being spammed to the viewers.

I mean...he brought back Frieza, again. AGAIN. And the Super Saiyan God form was kinda...jumping the gun for me - how do we take an OP character and make him more so?

God-i-fy him. -_-
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=ivoryjones
Thinking about why I'm having a stomach ache in the worst time ever.

Basically got a shit-ton of food from my co-workers. New co-worker dumped this siomai on my table during my lunch break, another one saw me passed by and offered me some Maltesers, manager who came back from her annual leave left us some snacks, and a Japanese customer of mine invited me to have dinner with him and his friends before they'll go back to Japan. :/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To stay fit? Nah, It sucks.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
It is food time and i don't know what to prepare.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Mirak
It is food time and i don't know what to prepare.

I would recommend preparing food.