WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Nope, LockeZ, you'll always be House to me.

The bored certified video game dev.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I am in urgent need of a haircut, my hair resembles an afro, only a million times deformed because my hair isn't super curly. No stylists open on Sunday here, and tomorrow i have a job interview.

Damn.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If the employer isn't willing to accept you with your afro then they don't deserve you with your crew cut.
Man, and I thought people here did some weird things with their free time.

That said, that is probably one of the most memeable-looking faces I've seen in a while.
Quick, someone get this guy into an SMT game. He's got enough pseudo-titties for it, I think!
Mirak
Thinking about the fact that you wouldn't be able to kiss anybody with that oblong head is giving me anxiety.
With the knowledge I have about mythology monsters, I wonder if I would qualified to work for Atlus-SMT titles.

So much to use that has never been used yet. :)
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Sheesh...

I guess the post count stats for this month are going to look very interesting.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Doesn't latest posts always look like that when there's a mafia game going on? I don't think it should come as a surprise to anyone. ^^'

Though this game seems more vocal than some of the other games, for some reason.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Because there's a lot going on. It's been one long day 1.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
What the hell is with that human thing? It looks terrifying. Also the site won't load on my phone.
pianotm
Jeroen_Sol
Doesn't latest posts always look like that when there's a mafia game going on? I don't think it should come as a surprise to anyone. ^^'

Though this game seems more vocal than some of the other games, for some reason.

The thread is at over 950 posts, right now.
Mirak
author=Dudesoft
What the hell is with that human thing? It looks terrifying. Also the site won't load on my phone.
Supposedly that's how we would look if our bodies were strong enough to resist damage.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
This thread has 27953 posts right now!
pianotm
Seiromem
This thread has 27953 posts right now!

Yeah, but did it reach it's first thousand posts in two days?
Fellas.

Playing CV: COTM.

This is my map:
http://imgur.com/a/qp5HO

I am at 99.8% and compared with online maps but guess I am blind.
Help??

Thank you.
Mirak
Is that really the entire map of circle of the moon?
It's a lot more smaller than i remember it.
Yeah, it is. I dislike the map in COTM because it is just one huge block.
But yeah. Cannot find the missing 0.2% :/
Mirak
I kinda forgive the blockiness because of the medium the game was made for, at the time the game sure was impressive. They really didn't start getting a feel for abusing the gba limitations to the max until they developed Aria of sorrow.